Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Absolutely FASHION

 

1) If there is harmony between ITSELF
and his own BODY, a STYLE will born.
  
2) When you don't feel to dress
means that you are depressed.
You need a FASHION SHOWER.
 
3) If you like to be relaxed, you will
never get the LOOK.
Fashion is always UNCOMFORTABLE!

4) NO matter the size of your body!
FASHION to flatter every figure
(VOGUE US April 2010)
 
5) Wear just NIGHT-CLOTHES
in daytime.
It is UNEXPECTED!
 
6) Color me! ACCESSORIZE me!
shock me!

 7) FASHION is such stuff as
DREAMS are made on...

8) Fashion is a MUSE,
you must seduce her.

 9) Shall we dance? take your MUSE
to dance, fashion loves music.
 
10) So between FASHION and STYLE?
Absolutely FASHION... is less
pretentious, is authentic.
FASHION is declaration of own freedom.
 
Anna is wearing MIU MIU summer 2010
Photo Credit: Pierpaolo Ferrari
 
I take no credit for this post~I was browsing the exquisite Anna Dello Russo's blog.  Her style is inspiring, her work is passionate, and her presence is like no other.  My favorite quote has to be #10.  I remember in grade 10, my best friend and I wore matching green and red polyester men's dress pants, which we bought at VV ~ we told everyone that gave us strange looks that' we were Christmas!'  It was a hit!  So although those VV were not designer, and they really had NO style!  It was OUR fashion!

No comments: