Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Todays Outfit: Snowy Leopard




Long Cardigan: Front & Co, Blouse: Cover Me, Scarf: Tilo, Belt: Vintage, Tights: H&M, Boots: UO, Ring: Front & Co, 
Watch: Wholesaler

Because it was absolutely gorgeous out, I really had no excuse to not go outside and snap some pictures of what I wore today. (Thanks M!)  This long cardigan is probably one of my favorite pieces so far this season.  It's perfect!  Long, cozy and the perfect shade of winter white.  I found it at Front & Co; a fantastic consignment store here in Vancouver.  The leopard blouse is actually a swimsuit cover up that I found at a sample sale.  My scarf is by an amazing Canadian line called Tilo that I used to represent - lucky for me the new rep still lets me place personal orders :)  On a side note, I used to think eventually I would want to move back east, maybe NY - but when I walk out my front door and this is my view, I feel so at peace with my life here...although frequent visits to NY are always an option!

No comments: