Friday, February 11, 2011

The Ugly Tree

My friends and I have a saying; "I feel like I fell out of the 'ugly tree' and hit every branch on the way down!"  Well yesterday I was having one of those days - nothing felt right.  My skin looked dull, my stomach bloated, my hair frizzy and on top of all that I could find absolutely NOTHING to wear!  Alright that may be a bit dramatic, but as I changed for the twelfth time that morning I thought to myself 'what the hell have I been wearing all winter?'  You know, your go to outfit(s) when nothing feels right.  I finally settled on leggings and a tunic - which is fine, but nothing to brag about.  After talking to a few girls around the office, I'm not the only one feeling this way - our conclusion?  We are so OVER winter!  Here are a few fabulous ladies, courtesy of Mr. Newton (if you have not checked out this blog, DO, it's great!) getting into the spring spirit...






No comments: