Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happiness Project



#1 - new shorts from Anthropologie
#2 -Sundays dinner - Thai green curry mussels (iPhone pic)
#5 - My back yard :) (iPhone pic)
#6 - Flowers M brought home on our date night last week <3 (iPhone pic)
#8 - Kate Moss - Vogue Brazil May 2011 (seriously could she be any hotter?)
#9-#12 - Yvan Rodic
#14 - Our Happy Hour (iPhone pic)
#18 - Peter Bjorn & John - best show I've seen in a while. (iPhone pic)
#19 - The Happiness Project by Gretchin Rubin - latest book I'm reading (so far I'm really enjoying it!)
#20 - Style Inspiration - Stockholm Street Style (LOOOVE the shorts)

1 comment:

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Gorgeous!! I really love your blog. I follow you!
:)
maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too and follow me back ;)
Kisses from México city!
http://modacapitalblog.com :)