Saturday, July 02, 2011

These times, they are a changing

Life has been busy - my personal life is about to go through some big changes!  I'm so grateful to have such great friends and family :)
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks - The Stanley Cup Finals (Game 6 & 7), a friends birthday, a party we had at our place and (finally) a beach day!
 Pants: made by moi! - Shoes: Miss Mooz - Denim Sleeveless Top: Tribal -Cardi: Sample - Scarf: Tilo
 Dress: Instock - Sweater: Sample - Necklace: Vintage - Friendship Bracelets: I made - Hat: Quiksilver
Ok so a few drinks may have been consumed when these pictures where taken!
I also just had my hair colored - it's super blonde and as you can see I had the back colored purple :D  I friggen LOVE it!

3 comments:

Irina said...

fun photos! i enjoyed looking!

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

lovely hair color!