Thursday, August 13, 2009

Puddle Jumpers


Hat (le chateau), Jean Jacket (quiksilver), T-shirt (RVCA), Scarf (tillo), Leggings (AA), Rain Boots (Joe), Bag (abro), Red Lipstick (Scott Barnes)


When I woke up this morning it was pouring rain. I didn't have to work today so I lazed around a bit, listening to the rain, drinking my favorite new tea (gogi berry green tea with Matcha). As much as I love sunny days, a little rain never hurt anyone. Today's weather got me excited for Fall, and Fall fashion, and all the magnificent Sept glossy's which should be out in the next few weeks! I decided it would be a good day to peruse my favorite vintage/consignment store. Good idea b/c everything was 70% off. I found some rad deals, and I don't think I paid more than $10 for any item. I scored some great finds, which I'm excited to start creating new outfits with...And of course share with you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you divulge where your favourite vintage store is? Or is it too much of a gem? ;)

Jenn said...

It is a gem! Happy 3 on 4th near Alma. :)